Thursday, February 21, 2008

Come Witness History

Tonight at 9:50 at the Ark me and my intramural teammates will try to avenge a 2 point loss from last week. I was unable to attend last weeks game due to prior commitments but the team held strong and competed well coming up just short of a victory, with only 5 players and against the team leading our division. So tonight I look for a solid performance and of course a Go Go Gadget Victory. I should be rested seeing that its been two weeks since my last game (a 104-13 rout i must add). Tonight should be nothing short of greatness, I'm going to say a 95-34 victory for the good guys. Also anyone wanting to witness intramural history come watch our game tonight, as I'm going to get the single game scoring record TONIGHT yes yes I said it INTRAMURAL SCORING RECORD IS MINE! I'm going to say around 65 tonight. So consider yourself warned.

RA

No comments: