Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Enough with the Steroids Investigation

I am so tired of hearing about the steroids investigation in baseball that I would actually rather watch baseball than listen to this nonsense. Everyone knows that the vast majority of MLB players have juiced once or twice in their careers, so why does the media feel the necessity to repeat what everyone knows. We know Barry juiced, we know Clemens juiced, we know Conseco did, we know almost everyone did, so why is it that every time I turn on ESPN its "Bonds indicted", "Clemens guilty of perjury?". Baseball has went from the American pastime to the American laughing stock. Another thing that really gets me is that the United States Government is taking time away from more important issues to find out who was jacked up on roids in the MLB, that is such a joke. This investigation by the Senate is flat out ridiculous, your telling me that the Senate has that much time on their hands that then can listen to Roger Clemens plead that he was throwing 105 mph fastballs at age 42 "all natural" without HGH or any other steroid. Which brings me to my next point, Roger who are you trying to fool? Everyone that knows anything about baseball knows that you don't hit your prime at 38 years old. Give it up, admit , apologize, and lets all forget about this mess.

RA

No comments: